Sectional Chart courtesy of SkyVector.com
- TWY E EAST OF RWY 04/22 RESTRICTED TO ACFT WITH WINGSPAN UNDER 90′.
- TWY A CLSD TO ACFT OVER 12500 LBS EAST OF RY 18 TO TWY C.
- TWYS J & E EAST OF RWY 04/22 NOT AVBL FOR ACR OPNS WITH OVER 9 PSGR SEATS.
- WHEN ATCT CLSD ACTVT MALSR RWYS 04 & 22; HIRL RWY 04/22; MIRL RWY 14/32; TWY LGTS – CTAF.
- PAPI RWYS 04, 22, 14 &32 OPR CONSLY.
- TWY C TURNAROUND BTN APCH END RWY 22 AND TWY C1 CLSD TO ACFT WINGSPAN MORE THAN 49 FT.
- TWY C2 CLSD.
- BIRD ACT ON AND INVOF ARPT.
- FOR CD WHEN ATCT IS CLSD CTC FORT WORTH ARTCC AT 817-858-7584
NOTE: All procedures below are presented as PDF files. If you need a reader for these files, you should download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. Please procure official charts for flight.
FAA instrument procedures published for use between 24 September 2009 at 0901Z and 22 October 2009 at 0900Z.
IAP - Instrument Approach Procedures
Airport Fact Sheet
Monroe Regional Airport (MLU) has one 7504′ runway (RWY 4/22) and one 6301′ runway (RWY 14/32).
Index B ARFF service as outlined in FAR Part 139 provided by the Monroe Fire Department.
Air Traffic Control
MLU TRACON (Terminal Radar Approach Control) and ATCT (Air Traffic Control Tower) facilities are operated by the Federal Aviation Administration. ATCT hours of operation: 0600-1000L daily.
GRD CON 121.9
CLNC DEL 121.6
APP/DEP 126.9(221-040 Deg.)
Fixed Base Operations
Monroe Regional Airport (MLU) has one FBO that provides a variety of services for corporate, charter and general aviation aircraft.
AVFLIGHT • (318) 387-0222, main office located on the North apron. World Fuel Services provided.